Dating sider danmark Ikast-Brande
* There is a roughly 100% (4 kroner) tax on gasoline, the total price usually hovers between 9-11 DKK per litre. Be aware, though, that due to the current oil-crisis, the total price is now hovering between 11-12 DKK per litre.
* In many counties you need to sort your waste in two separate "biological" and "burnable" containers.
The main part of it is Jutland, a peninsula north of Germany, but also with a number of islands, including the two major ones, Zealand and Funen, in Østersøen Sea between Jutland and Sweden.
Once the seat of Viking raiders and later a major north European power, Denmark has evolved into a modern, prosperous nation that is participating in the general political and economic integration of Europe.
* Cans and bottles have 1-3 kroner deposit, refundable everywhere that sells the given product.
* Many toilets have half and full flush buttons, now - you figure out when to use which.
However, the country has opted out of European Union"s Maastricht Treaty, the European monetary system (EMU), and issues concerning certain internal affairs.
Denmark is also the birthplace of one of the world"s most popular toys, Lego.
All these lofty green visions, does actually have a few tangible implications for travellers: * Plastic bags cost money; 1-5 kroner - non refundable, so bring a bag for shopping groceries.
* "Læsø" - Get away from it all in this remote island in Denmark"s "desert belt", ride through the sand dunes on horseback and see unique farmhouses with seaweed roofs.
* "Møn" - Quaint and picturesque country side with viking burial mounds and the dramatic 128 meter white chalk cliffs of "Møns Klint".
As with so many other things, it is thought as a collective responsibility, and have safely been played into the hands of the government, which in turn with great success under Social Democratic leadership enacted a series of reforms, mainly "green taxation", between 1993-2001, that made Danish society as a whole (especially in industrial production) one of the most energy efficient in the world, as it turned out it was also good business, and green technology has become of the country"s largest exports, including fields like thermostats, wind turbines and home insulation.
Because of this, green policies enjoys unusually broad support among the people and the entire political spectrum.
Search for dating sider danmark Ikast-Brande:
Another important aspect of Danish culture, is "understatement" and modesty, which not only prominent in the Danish behavioural patterns.